Global Height does not collect any data in wrong or illegal manner. Website visitors may submit their information after going to our website www.GlobalHeight.com. Our website is fully secured and protected we never run any harmful scripts on our website. If you find any privacy related issue at our site, please inform us on our email or directly on the phone mentioned at our website and we will resolve the issue immediately. Our website is always in running condition however we update, add and repair our pages according to our requirement.
Global Height does not grant any permission to anyone to download any images or coping written content on our website. We also do not allow any website framing technique for our website www.globalheight.com or its any part. Global Height strictly does not allow anyone to use our website for any fraudulent or any unlawful activity.
By using our services, the clients agree to abide by the following terms.
- The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- 60% fees are payable in advance.
- If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by GLOBAL HEIGHT, We will always present to make the changes as per client needs.
The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free webs pace using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighbourhood’ or for reasons of optimization, Global Height may request the client to change hosting provider.
3rd Party Fees
Any fees that the search engines charge to include a listing are to be born separately by the client. This includes, but is not limited to pay per inclusion charges in directories like Yahoo! Etc.
Access to client website
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by GlobalHeight for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Globalheight can create site content at additional cost to the Client.
Loss of Service
The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the Company’s control.